Are you looking into replacing your soffits and fascia’s, and you are faced with a multitude of options, including wood and vinyl? In that case, you should definitely consider Kaycan aluminum products.
Aluminum soffits and fascias are a popular choice known for its durability and aesthetic appeal.
Modern Eavestroughing has drawn up a list of benefits of the aluminum fascia to help you make an informed decision:
– Aluminum fascias can be installed in a range of conditions – including cold environments. This material is a relatively soft and malleable metal, which allows us to install it in very narrow and tight spaces such as attics or gable ends.
– Aluminium is a superior choice for homes with significant environmental changes, as aluminum fascias produce an airtight seal. To make sure that this material is functioning at his best, it’s important that they are installed by an experienced contractor.
– One of the best things about aluminum fascias is the low maintenance they provide. You will never have to repaint them because the color is baked on, which means that the finish will not scale unlike painted wood. Soffits and aluminum fascias can protect your home from water damages for 15 – 20 years.
– Small animals like squirrels, raccoons and bats are experts who exploit the weak points of your fascias to enter your home. Aluminum is not only more durable than wood, but it’s also much harder to be chewed by animals – so you are protecting your property from pests.
– Aluminum soffits and fascias are available in a wide variety of colors, allowing you to find the one that will best suit your home. They are also available in different styles, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
– A good ventilation of your attic ensures a better air circulation in your home. This reduces the accumulation of moisture, condensation and minimizes the risk of deterioration. Having a good air circulation is necessary to moderate the temperature inside your attic, which allows your air conditioning system to function more efficiently and lessen the formation of ice during the winter season.
– Aluminum is flame retardant, which means it will not burn. Some building codes even require structures equipped with aluminum soffits and fascias for maximum protection.
– For the people who think ‘green’, aluminum is 100% recyclable, meaning it can be easily converted into new aluminum products without compromising the quality.
Just remember that Kaycan’s aluminum accessories offer a multitude of possibilities and unlimited design quality that stand the test of time. Contact our team of experts at Modern Eavestroughing for more information on aluminum products today.